AEROGRAD KOLOMNA ACADEMY FREEFLY SCHOOL
Friends, we are happy to announce that new rates were introduced for freefly students coached by the Aerograd Kolomna instructors in May 2015:
Coaching fees per person, RUB/jump*:
- 1 person-group: RUB 3,700
- 2 person-group: RUB 2,040
- 3 person-group: RUB 1,694
- 4 person-group: RUB 1,520
- 5 person-group: RUB 1,416
- 6 person-group: RUB 1,350
- 7 person-group: RUB 1,300
- 8 person-group: RUB 1,260
- 9+ person-group: RUB 1,230
* Included: coach’s fees, coach’s packing, ascent by the coach and the student. Package discounts do not apply!
Small formation skydives are also possible on a regular basis as part of the freefly school course. The following terms and conditions apply:
- weekdays (minimum paying group—5), fee—RUB 800/person (discounts DO NOT apply)
- weekend (minimum paying group—6), fee—RUB 800/person (discounts DO NOT apply)
Freefly is a skydiving discipline that has been growing increasingly popular in Russia and abroad in recent years. Freefly is where the most exciting dreams come true, where man is granted the freedom of flying that cannot be experienced on the ground. Freefly is an impossibly beautiful performance that takes place on the most beautiful stage of all—in the sky, at 4,000 meters, amid giant clouds and magnificent views.
You can start learning freefly on your own, but the fastest and safest way to learn and make progress is to jump with a coach.
Skydivers discovered long ago that the least nerve-racking and shortest way to learn is for two beginner skydivers to perform a set of routines in the air. However, in freefly this approach may prove ruinous. Freeflyers often complain that when they assume the horizontal position, they need to make a lot more efforts to maneuver. This idea stems from the situation when even the slightest movement during freefly causes a change of speed and direction. When you make your first jumps, you have no technique to control these slightest movements, which may result in your moving chaotically in the sky. You can alternate individual jumps with skydives with a coach.